We have lots of exciting events being planned for this academic year. Keep watching this space for updates!
So far we are delighted to be able to confirm the following:
- Friday 10th December - Children's Christmas FUNdraising Day
In lieu of the traditional Christmas Fair we were hoping to run, we will now be holding a pupil-only event during the school day on Friday 10th December. Children will attend events in their class bubbles.
The day will incorporate the Santa Dash, fun and games from the Christmas Fair, plus a visit from someone very special… and pupils will be allowed to wear Christmas Jumpers! The Fun Day gives us the opportunity to raise funds for the PSA as well as for Children in Need and Make a Wish Foundation.
Here’s what’s on offer at the Children’s Christmas Fair:
- Do you think you will be able to Knock The Elf Off The Shelf with a snowball to win a prize?
- Will you pluck a Lucky Feather from the Christmas turkey and get a gift?
- Can you find which chimney Father Christmas is stuck in? A £10 voucher will be awarded to the pupil who selects the correct chimney in our treasure hunt game.
- Crafting fun!!
- Decorate a bauble or Christmas card to take home for someone special.
- Lucky dip
- Will your ticket win you an extra Christmas present?
- Every pupil will receive a party bag with a drink and some treats to enjoy at the event.
- VIP Special guest!!!
- We have just been informed that Father Christmas has asked if he can make a special stop at our school to say hello and give out an early Christmas present to everyone. In an email fresh from the North Pole, Father Christmas said, “I hear the pupils at Preston Primary School are a very special bunch of children who give everything their all even when times are tough, so I’d like to come and see them and give them an extra little gift before Christmas”.